With its pure, simple and sober line, the Go decor is once again inviting itself into your homes. This diffuser is available in three colours, white,black and vertebrate, our new colour. Practical, it adapts perfectly to our bottles of perfume made in Grasse, and has a sight glass to check the level of your product. Decorated with 24ct. gold.
Famous for its powerful imprint on the ceramic industry , the Boch family is at the origin of the founding in 1798 of the Longwy earthenware factory in a former convent.
Its production will gain in fame after the visit of the Emperor Napoleon I, who will order table services from Longwy for the Imperial Houses of the Legion of Honor. In 1835, the Huart family became the owner of the earthenware factory and made it prosper throughout the 19th century.
Around 1870, in the midst of the Orientalist era and to counter the growing imports from Japan and China, the very director of the Mikado factories, the Italian Amédée de Carenza, was brought to Longwy, who brought with him his exclusive ideas: taking for model the metallic enamels found in China and Japan, de Carenza imagines their ceramic equivalent: the first Longwy enamels were born and their fame will grow.
At the same time, the earthenware industry continued to produce “customary” earthenware with flower and bird motifs.
Around 1918, the Art Deco style, through the collaboration with Printemps-Primavera, marks a fruitful period, the culmination of which will be the participation in the Decorative Arts exhibition of 1925. This style will then slowly go out of fashion to disappear into fashion. end of the 1930s.
After a period of sleep, the earthenware industry has worked, over the past twenty years, on a profound renewal of forms and decorations. Relationships have been created with many contemporary artists and designers bringing new life to this venerable house.
For more than a century, Longwy has held the exclusivity of cloisonné enamels on earthenware. All the pieces from our house bear the historical stamp and are accompanied by a certificate of origin. The earthenware factory entered its third century of existence in 1998.
In 2015, the history of the Manufacture continues thanks to the Emblem group. The ambition is to preserve know-how, renew creation and win back international markets.